Sue Boss Law Firm, P.A. is dedicated to helping every employee with all issues at work. If we are not able to help, we will always strive to find you the right attorney. We handle many different types of labor and employment issues:
- Severance Agreement Review and Negotiations – Have you just been blindsided with a termination and documents to sign? Have an attorney review the documents before you sign as you may be giving up important rights or the ability to file a lawsuit. Even if you do not want to file a claim, it is smart to have an attorney review the agreement to maximize your protection or even to negotiate a higher amount.
- Injured at Work – Injured while working? You have a very short time to seek medical treatment and file a claim for worker’s compensation benefits. It usually is best to speak to an attorney before requesting benefits but if you’re not getting paid for time off of work due to an injury at work or if your horrible boss is not paying for you medical expenses, contact an attorney right away.
- Workers Compensation Retaliation – If you are being harassed at work or terminated due to filing a workers’ compensation benefit claim, we can help! Make sure to speak to an attorney before you sign or settle your worker’s compensation claim.
- Unemployment Benefit Appeals – Did you apply for unemployment but get denied? We can help.
- Whistle-Blower – If you are terminated for refusing to do something illegal at work or due to complaints to management about illegal activity, we can help! You should call before filing a complaint with your employer.